Know About Makeup Blender and How to Use it
Women of this age are known to keep up with the latest trends and the beautyblender is surely a new addition to their makeup kit. It is non-disposable and is label as a high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. Makeup blender lets the foundation blend in the skin perfectly making it look natural with an even finish. Its smooth and gentle application provides an even complexion to different parts of the face this sponge is shaped like a teardrop that helps you define your cheekbones and jawline for getting a natural look. The shape is cute and widely accepted and loved by women’s all over the globe.
Makeup blender is used far among teenagers, professional makeup artists and regular people looking to deck up their face by perfectly blending their foundation Makeup Beautyblender sponges quickly became a handy tool for all stippling, blending and shaping needs, hence replacing a whole set of traditional brushes This tool is particularly loved for its ease of use wherein one can dab on foundation smoothly.
However, the makeup artists also have a different opinion on this product. According to them, it is praise-worthy due to its versatility of application as it can be used and applied on the cheeks, lips and eyes. Rea Ann Silva, who is the person behind the creation of Makeup Beautyblender, has managed to handle this transformation of the sponge into a useful and highly pleasing part of any makeup box.
The technique of contouring has became simple and handy with these blenders in the market than earlier. There are a couple of things to keep in mind while using the Beautyblender applicators, the most important being hygiene. The Beautyblender needs to be cleaned properly just for every week because it attracts dirt, facial oils.
Tips on how to Use Makeup Blender
- Moisten the sponge is the first step, the most common mistake people do is applying it dry. But the makeup blender sponge works well when it is barely damp. Make sure to squeeze out extra water from the makeup blender.
- Apply the product on a flat surface like the back of your hand or palm. Now, dip the round shaped area of the makeup sponge into it.
- Start applying your product on the face by gently dabbing the makeup beauty blender sponge. Now Without pressing the sponge too hard, the sponge blends the liquid product into your pores evenly.
- Use your ring finger to smutch concealer under the eyes- dark circles. Use the pointed end of the makeup blender to mix your concealer into the base foundation.
- Dab the rounded part of the Beauty blender into a translucent setting powder and pat or slightly swab into the skin to set foundation and concealer for a more flawless look.
- Cleaning is the most portion of the makeup. Dampen your makeup sponge blender but first ensure that it was completely dried before. After its each use make sure to clean it with warm soapy water.